Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Are You Ready for This?
Well, what a better way to say thank you for having us over for dinner by having your child poop everywhere. Yes folks, it has happened again... the magic and mysterious poop climbed out of Zoë last night right in the middle of dinner. Shirley Roehl, bless her heart, was chatting with me during dinner at their house when I heard these words: Abbie, I think Zoë is turning green. Hmmmm, I thought, I wonder if that green bean I just gave her fell onto her shirt...I WISH!! There was poop everywhere, all the way up to her neck. It was crazy, and she was happy as a clam...Paul had to help me strip her down and give her a bath right then and there in the Roehl's bathtub. I am so thankful I had an extra pair of clothes too. (Note to self for future...maybe pack TWO extra pairs of clothes!!) We returned home exhausted...whew!! Who knew having one child would be so adventurous?? Once again... this is a shout out for cloth diapers...has not happened once with the cloth...only disposable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

3 comments:
I am literally laughing out loud right now and cannot stop snickering! That story just made my day because I can just imagine everything happening in every little detail! Love you and tell zoë she needs to control those poops! :)
peace
B
Just so you know...the outfit is a goner...we threw it out. :-) YUCKY!
fynn is king of pooping out his diaper, and i have often wondered if cloth diapers would help with this problem. however, i just don't think i can bring myself to do the cloth thing.
Post a Comment