Monday, November 2, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today is a gorgeous fall day. Zoë and I are hanging out at a Caribou Coffee while Paul is in class. We will be going to the Como Conservatory today. Hopefully we will find it OK. Zoë is starting to scream right now and I am feeling bad because the guy beside me looks as if he is writing a paper... Zoë... Zoë ...Zoë. :-) I just need to distract her with the seat belt in her car seat and she should be good.

OK...I have a big prayer request today. My Aunt Julie goes in for an MRI today to see if the cancer has blocked off the lung please pray 1st that the Lord will heal her completely and 2nd that her lung is not blocked up so that she can stay home and not have to travel to Seattle again. Thank you for your prayers!!

-Abbie

1 comment:

bstrutz said...

yeah I AM definitely praying for aunt julie. If you want to check out kaleys blog...hers is.....
sissybell.blogspot.com
She is excited about starting one! :)
Love you and hope you found your way to that one place that you talked about without any trouble!!!
peace

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers