Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Another Fun Day
Yes, I ventured by myself into the deep depths of downtown Minneapolis. I am so glad that I did because I regained some of my "Big City" confidence. I went to a MOMS meeting with Sara Garrison. It was so kind of her to invite me. I really enjoyed being the outsider this time. So often I know everyone so it is good for me not to. Zoë screamed most of the time so I was in the back. She was not crying...just a joyful squeal to the Lord I guess. :-) The speaker was wonderful and very encouraging to all of us moms. (We are not insane as we sometimes think we are!) After the morning I had lunch with Mitch and Sara and their daughters...WONDERFUL!! What a great family! I am blessed to call them my friends. I decided after lunch to venture to downtown St.Paul here is the sequence of what happened next:...found it...had fun walking and shopping.... decided to leave before rush hour... followed the GPS... almost go up a one way street... miss the turn off... U turn...on the right street....oh no! ....new intersection... on wrong on ramp... on a new highway...where am I???...off an exit ... on again...wrong highway...drive a long way and then back track....continue doing this three more times in the middle of nowhere...yell at the GPS... Zoë sleeping.....FINALLY!!back at Bethel frazzled but proud I made it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

1 comment:
OH NO!!!!! That is the worst feeling, especially when you are by yourself! I guess technically you weren't because zoë was there, but I am sure she couldn't give you much insight! Glad you made it safe and sound! Love you!
B
Post a Comment