Tuesday, November 10, 2009

14 year perfect streak gone in a split second...UGH!!

Yes, my pride is shattered and laying in peices around my feet. Truth: I am a very good driver. Also true: I have been driving for 14 years with no accidents that were my fault. Truth of Murphy's Law: on your crumbiest day, lowest emotionally, depressed already... something bad will happen. And yes folks, it has finally found me. I am tainted with the red paint of our car mixed with the taupe of my parents car. Yes, you heard that right... I rammed into my parents' car. How awful!! Here is the play by play-
Mom comes over and we are excited to go to Maddie's violin concert. Next we bundle everyone up in the car, including Zoë. Ready to roll... true story: I told my mom, "boy I am feeling depressed today." and I look into the rearview mirrior and instead of seeing my parents' car I see the sweet little face of Zoë. And WHAMMO!! I smacked right into the side of their car. Yes folks, yes, I am blamming the whole thing on my daughter who is just too darn cute she caused me to get into an accident. I've been driving almost 15 years and she has only been around 6 months. :) Right? OK, OK...totally my fault... I burst into tears... and went to the concert with bright red puffy eyes...life is crazy and I am glad it was just the car that was hurt and not anyone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbie!! I am so glad you are all ok, and it doesn't sound like it was too kuch damage?? Hang in there lady, you are an AMAZING lady and an AMAZING driver, still!!! If it makes you feel better, I have been in 3 accidents, the worst being my fault and totalling my car :(. Just remember how much you are loved by your family and so mannyy more people in the world!!!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers