Thank you for your prayers and love. My Aunt Julie went to be with Jesus early this morning. Please pray for my family. For strength, peace and encouragement. We will miss her terribly.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so sorry Abbie :( I will keep you and your family in my prayers
Oh Abbie- I'm so sorry. Have been praying and will continue to do so. May God's perfect peace and comfort sustain you and your family during this time.
Having friends hurt is crappy, and I know you are. Reading Julie's blog throughout her battle, has been a beautiful example of how a life lived for Jesus should be! I am praying for comfort for your family. Nobodys arms feel better than HIS when you hurt! I love you Abs. -beck
3 comments:
I'm so sorry Abbie :( I will keep you and your family in my prayers
Oh Abbie- I'm so sorry. Have been praying and will continue to do so. May God's perfect peace and comfort sustain you and your family during this time.
Having friends hurt is crappy, and I know you are. Reading Julie's blog throughout her battle, has been a beautiful example of how a life lived for Jesus should be! I am praying for comfort for your family. Nobodys arms feel better than HIS when you hurt! I love you Abs.
-beck
Post a Comment