Thursday, November 26, 2009

who knew?

Who knew that McDonalds was not open on thanksgiving! I stopped at McD's this morning to grab Abbie an egg McMuffin for breakfast. I pulled up to the drive-thru window and the automated voice welcomed me, told me about the McCafe Latte's, and said to place my order... so i did,expecting that a real person would then respond to my order. 30 seconds went by, then a minute, then two, then three... after several attempts to get someones attention at the board, I decided to drive to the first pick-up window. Oh, by the way... by now 4 cars had pulled in the drive-thru behind me. Nobody at the first window... nobody at the second window. pulled around the size, noticed the lobby was a dark. Huh... i guess McDonald's is closed on Thanksgiving... but the automated machine still takes your order :-)

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers