Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tired!!!

What a day today was! I woke up sicker than a dog and my head ached. I missed my girls group this morning because I was hurting too bad. I finally dragged myself out of bed (really late) dressed and left in a cloud. I had a n appointment for my evaluation... it went well, besides the constant nose blowing and the continuous strange clicking noise in my ear. (yuck!) I made it to my class and I tried my best to keep my head on straight... but boy was it difficult!! My poor kids had no recesses and they were restless. To make matters worse I had a literature/reading evaluation today by a teacher in the district... the surprise though was that she brought another teacher with her to watch. I felt so extremely scattered! yikes! The teachers actually came late to Meadowlark so they missed part of my introduction. When they came into my room so did a high-school girl (she happens to be my new career student.) I felt so bad because I was so feather brained and I wasn't even able to introduce her to my class or anything because I had to continue my lesson. We did get a chance to talk about her schedule and everything over lunch... but my class had to stay in from recess (again!) AHHHH!! I missed eating and by the time I had my prep time I was not able to print my report cards because WORD would not print the second page... I was thankful for a friend who printed mine out for me. I left right away from school and now I am sleeping and trying to heal. I just woke up to drink some tea and write quickly.... so good night!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers