Friday, January 11, 2008
Amazing Life
~Sometimes I am so overwhelmed with how great it is to be alive. I left Albertsons yesterday and it was a beautiful black night outside. The air was crisp and the stars were brilliant. I felt so refreshed and glad to be alive. : ) I felt extremely close to God in one moment. It was one of those moments when you have no questions, you just know that He is there, and that He cares, and that there is purpose and meaning to life. I am always very thankful for those moments. It seems to make life make sense for a moment. I feel that I am listening more to God than I have in a long time. I am always excited with what I hear Him say when I stop and quiet my heart. I talk so much that I know that I over power, at times, what He is saying to my heart. I am working on being still before the Lord. ~ I am sharing this picture from Africa because it was one of those breathless "God" moments. enjoy!! ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

No comments:
Post a Comment