
Let me tell you how great it is to be a teacher. I truly love to work and be with the each and every student in my 4th grade class. Every day I go home amazed at how much they are learning and how they are challenging themselves. Each and every student hits a "light bulb" moment when something suddenly makes sense. I LOVE THAT!! I think the "light bulb" moments are the things that teachers live for. I love seeing them occur in my class. Another thing that I love to see is passion. My students love animals and they were so excited to get started with their animal project that I had to change my lesson plans to show them the procedures 3 days earlier. It was hilarious!! I literally could not hold them back!! So, I had to give them the knowledge freedom they wanted. What a great feeling to watch them take their own learning into their hands and begin running with it.... AWESOME

No comments:
Post a Comment