Wednesday, January 23, 2008

pumpkin caper

So last Sunday night was one of those classic stories. I had been at church playing basketball for a few hours while Abbie was at a friends house having a Bible study. When I picked her up, she got in the car with half of a freshly baked pumpkin pie! I was so excited for digging in when we got home. Mary was staying over that night as Steve and Janice are in Palm Springs this week. Before devouring the pie, I decided I would go scoop the multiple inches of snow that had been piling up during the day. The whole time while outside my motivation to finish the drive was knowing there was a warm pie waiting for me. About half way through my task I heard a sort of scream from inside... I stopped for a second, then though "ah, it's just Abbie and Mary having fun". I quickly finished up the driveway and came inside where I was greeted at the door by Abbie and Mary with the tragic message: Bailey and Hunter got up to the counter and ate all the pie!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

They "eat" it or "ate" it? :)

Joy said...

I went in and fixed it for you!!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers