Abbie has been kindly reminding me that this blog is a record of our life and i have not posted to it since creating it... so here goes.
It seems this week that Hunter has been trying to expand his horizon a bit... i guess take your dog to work day (everyday) is getting a little boring and uneventful for him. I was home on Thursday working on an assignment for my seminary classes. Hunter appeared from the basement, where he was playing with Bailey, took 1 step toward the front door, stopped, looked back at me, and began to pee (yeah, right there in the living room). I quickly grabbed him by the collar opened the front door and scooted him out... not knowing that it was 2:30 and school was letting out across the street. Hunter finishes his business and i grab him by the collar and start leading him back inside when all the sudden he evades my grasp and darts through the yard, down the driveway, and across the street right for some nice lady waiting for her child. As she bent down, Hunter leaped into her arms knocking her flat on her back. Luckily the lady had a smile on her face, as the crossing guard and teachers across the street got their laugh for the day...
You'd think I had learned but this morning, not wanting to walk out in the snow I opened the door to let Hunter, who had been whining at the door, out... yeah, he finished his business and darted down Poly Drive... good thing I had my running shoes on! This time I didn't think it was quite so funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment