Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! Paul and I were bums and went to bed early, but at midnight we did wake up to the popping of fireworks. The break has been wonderful for me. I have really had a great time sleeping... that seems to be all I want to do. Paul painted the baby room. Mary came over yesterday and mentioned that it was Green Bay colors. (yes that is my team but I did not plan it that way!!) Paul's eyes got really big and now he is insisting that the office downstairs be the colors of the BEARS. :) We laughed though because neither of us even noticed. :) Paul's parents were here over Christmas and made it home safely yesterday. It was such a joy to have them in our home. We really do not have the chance to see them very much over the course of a year. So it was nice to have them over at our house. Paul and I have been playing lots of games and enjoying some much needed relaxation before school hits again for both of us. I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas break as well!!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers