Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shopping & More

I have to laugh at how funny Paul and I must look when we are shopping for baby. We both know nothing and we obviously stick out like a sore thumb because everyone says, "oh, this must be your first baby." Yep, it is!!

Paul is a sucker for tiny little baby girl things. (I am a sucker too.) We have found some fun things at Ross'. I think our favorite are these tiny little Adidas socks that we found yesterday. They are so small with the 3 little stripes too.

Last week when we found out that we were having a girl Paul suggested going to Build a Bear to make a stuffed animal. We found a cute little bear that we stuffed and put a little It's a Girl shirt on. It is really cute. I am glad that Paul thought of it. We should be scanning in the first pictures here soon!!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers