I am so tired. I have not been sleeping too well and as such I feel run down. I think that I literally have checked my brain somewhere and I can't seem to find it. I feel very overwhelmed right now with all the things that I need to be doing for school and for the kids in my class. I just don't seem like myself this year. Anyway, today was just one of those "blah" days. Oh, well...hopefully tomorrow will go much better. :)
I know my brain will return to me someday... probably after baby is born.

1 comment:
Hey Abbie! Ah the joys of pregnancy - I remember them. I wish I could tell you that your brain will return when the baby comes - and maybe yours will - but I'm still looking for mine somedays! I will be praying for you - sounds like you could use a little joy! God is good. You're a beautiful pregnant woman by the way =)
Post a Comment