Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wonderful

It is so nice to have my family in town together. I was so worried that Bethany and Mary would not be able to make it for Christmas... but they did!! We have had a wonderful time already, laughing and talking. It is so wonderful to have them home. I missed them all! Today Paul and I were on pins and needles waiting for his parents to make their flights into Billings. They got on stand by and are now in mid-flight to Billings as I write this. They will make it!! :)

Today Paul and I found a lovely gift left behind by the extreme cold. The ice on the windows started melting and there were puddles all over the sink and on our bedroom floor. We spent quite a bit of time this morning using hair driers to try and melt the rest of the ice off. YUCK!!

One of my favorite family traditions is having chili on Christmas Eve. This year's tasted especially good. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers