Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Sore
Well, I took a short run yesterday and found that I am really sore today. Go figure! :-) Not running for 11 months really does you in when you try to start up again. My sisters came over today and I was showing them something on the computer. We were listening to some different types of music and a Bob Marley song came on and started out, "Oh, Pirates..." and then Zoë giggled. It surprised us so much that we had to sing it out loud to her again and again to try to get her to do it again. :-) It was fun. I am going to miss having Bethany and Mary here at home. I love having them just a call away. Bethany is graduating this year...whoa! I feel like I just graduated the other day. CraZy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

No comments:
Post a Comment