Saturday, July 18, 2009
Shot "UP"
I guess I should update you all on what has been going on the last couple of weeks. Well, Zoë had a great 2-month check up. She is a 10 pounder now in the 45th percentile for weight and 70th percentile for height. We then took her to get her first set of shots... not easy. I am so glad that I have Paul. He held her gently and I bawled my eyes out as she cries. It was aweful!! I am so glad that the first ones are done. Paul and I then went to the movie "UP". It is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It is wonderful to go to on a date and it is for all ages....so, grandma and grandpa....you need to go see it!! Please go and see it. I like it when good movies with family values are well attended. IT IS SOOOOOO WORTH IT!! (especially to see it 3-D in the movie theatre).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

No comments:
Post a Comment