Sunday, May 31, 2009

Currently...

What a great week it has been. I am healing up little by little. I tell you, having a C-section is not very fun. I am thankful that everything is doing OK. I am also glad that I can do a little more each day. Zoë is growing by leaps and bounds. She gained 1 and 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks!! :-) Yeah!!

Paul's parents were here for the week and they helped out SOOOOO much!! I felt bad because I really couldn't do much at all. His parents helped clean up the yard and painted our house a new color. (I LOVE IT!!) They were a huge help!!. THANK YOU JUDY and DAVE!!!

Little by little our yard is looking better and better. :-)

Hopefully we can break up our yard so that we can plant our garden and plant our grass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drove by your house today and it looked fabulous! Love the new color! What a blessing to have wonderful in-laws. Glad you are gradually recovering as well. Have a great week.

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers