Saturday, May 2, 2009
Lazy Saturday
Well, I am sitting here enjoying that Paul is home. He is setting up a baby swing in the living room. I love it when he enjoys a project. :) We have a lot on our "need to get done" list today... so I know that we will be running around cleaning and getting things more and more prepared for baby. This is my last week of school...weird!! I have two different subs that will be working with my class while I am gone. I know that they will do well... but it is still really hard for me to think of giving up my wonderful class for the rest of the year. :( Well, I am going to get started on planting some seeds... it is supposed to be a beautiful day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

1 comment:
Welcome to updating a blog as a new parent... oh wait you haven't yet :) hehehehe congrats you guys, we're praying for this transitional time!
Post a Comment