Well, this year I really want to have an actual garden. So today I am going to be planting some seeds in seed starters. I am really hoping that this works. :) I am excited to try a garden because I am actually going to be home most of the summer. Yippee! :)
I love fresh veggies. Paul made it in last night earlier than expected which was very nice. I was ready to have him back. Baby is doing well this week... she is wiggling around a lot. Yesterday the staff at school threw a shower for me and a coworker. It was so much fun and we felt blessed. I was glad that I didn't have to open gifts alone. One of my favorite gifts was a little girl fishing pole. How cool is that? I will be excited to use it with her in the coming years.

No comments:
Post a Comment