Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun and Fantastic

What a fantastic week it has been. I really enjoy the time leading up to Christmas...even though my students are crazy and excited. I enjoy seeing their faces as the count down to Christmas draws near. I am very tired though. It has been one of those weeks of pure exhaustion. Every day and every night seemed to hold something to go to or be a part of. I was able to go to the Moscow Ballet Tuesday night with my cousin Elizabeth. The ballet company was performing the Nutcracker. We made a night of it and went out to eat to Walkers and then to the performance. It was a BLAST!! I am so thankful for a good friend (who happens to be family too) to go and do things with...Elizabeth is truly a treasure! Paul and I have been preparing the house for Christmas and getting things ready for family and friends to come through our house. I am a bit worried this year as I am just not into cooking. I feel bad for Paul. I am eating more , but I just don't feel good enough to put meals together. It really is hard to motivate myself to cook right now. I have bought lots of chicken strips and burritos that can be heated up and eaten... there is no creativity right now. :( Oh, well... at least I know that it will return someday!! :) I hope that everyone's plans are going well and that you find some time to rest in the One who created you and just BE STILL. :)

2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

Love the last line of your post...just to BE STILL!! Love it! I've been going crazy with something every night as well...but I'm not with child right now! God Bless you and Paul! Miss you guys! Amy

Anonymous said...

I think burrito's are creative :)

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers