Saturday, December 6, 2008

scary thing!

Abbie and I experienced a first for both of us today. We were in a car accident. Thankfully it was not any worse than it was!

Traffic was slow on 32nd and was pretty backed up, stop and go. We stopped, and the girl behind us went... right into the back of our car. The baby is our BIGGEST concern, and we think everything is okay. Just got home from the walk-in clinic, and things seem okay. We both have pretty sore necks...and I am sure we'll be more sore tomorrow.

Abbie is still pretty shook up. It's a scary thing. It's nice that we already had our next appointment with the OB for this Wednesday, so I am sure he'll give more complete check up. If you think of it, be praying for our precious little baby... and for momma too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness.... a big hug for you Abbie and prayers for all three of you, especially the little peanut inside!

The Fast Family said...

Will definitely say some prayers for you two. I have never been in an accident, nor have I been pregnant and in one! :) Miss you guys! Hope all is well!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers