Sunday, May 1, 2011

Zoë's Sunday School First

So, Zoë has moved into the 2 year old sunday school class. :-) Today was here first day even though her birthday is next week. It was PRECIOUS! She is a hoot! She walked right in and said, " Bye, mommy, see you later!" and went to take a seat by some other kids. She then told the teacher, " I am hungry!" (SHE HAD JUST ATE!! LOL) I guess she knows that there are crackers for snacks and/or I don't feed her enough breakfast, LOL. When I came to pick her up she had a picture that she had made. I was surprised to see how much she had learned in one class. She had made a picture of the moon and the stars and there was a verse from Genesis attached to her picture. She proceeded to tell me that Jesus had made the world, the sun and the moon. I could have cried. My precious baby is beginning to form her foundation of faith. Thank you to ALL of you who volunteer your time/energy/money etc. in being a teacher, a leader, a mentor etc. in the church. You ARE needed and valued. Praise the Lord that people use their spiritual gifts to impact the lives of children, teens, young adults, adults and seniors... for Christ and His kingdom. I am so GRATEFUL and am seeing part of the impact in my daughter's life! Thank you!!

3 comments:

The Fast Family said...

that just brought tears to my eyes! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Isn't it amazing what a small child can learn and understand. To them faith is so simple and uncomplicated. We can learn so much from them. We pray everyday for you and Paul as you invest in your daughter's life. (Nonna in KC)

kyle.phyllis said...

it's so true abbie! our babies grow in so many ways that it's overwhelming!
i miss you!!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers