Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Locked Out!

So, I guess I should have wrote about this as well as the chocolate bunny story. We were invited over to a friends house for Easter dinner and Paul would not be able to join Zoë and I until much later. So, I was getting ready to go and put Hunter in his kennel while we were gone, I placed him in and headed to the back door... realizing, too late, that the door was LOCKED and Zoë was inside! I FREAKED! I knocked on the window and could see Zoë diving into her Easter basket to eat jelly beans. She waddled over to the window and said, "Hi momma!" I told her to wait right there while I ran to find a way in. I looked all around the house for any way to get in and finally I decided that I needed help. I ran to our neighbor's house, I have to laugh because I don't even know them yet. I introduced myself and they let me use their phones to try to contact Paul. Paul was in church and did not get any messages. I was thankful that the neighbor came over with me and had a key and was able to open up the house. PTL! I was SOOOO grateful! Zoë was precious and had stayed right where I told her. :-) It was nice to get in with her!!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers