Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Toilet Trouble

So, Zoë LOVES helping me around the house with cleaning. She is actually quite a big help. She puts her clothes away, is learning to fold clothes and LOVES to help "sweep and dust". It has been fun allowing her to help out. Well, as we finished putting laundry away together and cleaning the kitchen, we headed to the bathroom to do a little light cleaning. (I was just washing down the mirrors and wiping up the sink area quickly.) Zoë was pretending to wipe up the cupboards and then I heard her say, "yucky, hands dirty!" I turned quickly and much to my HORROR I saw her dip both of her hands into the toilet and begin to "wash" her hands. I FREAKED! I grabbed her quickly and helped her wash her hands in the sink, trying to tell her why we do not wash our hands in the toilet and that it was not a clean thing to do. Poor peanut cried and cried because she thought her hands would stay dirty. I held her and smiled at her innocence. I was also wondering how many times she might have done this without my knowledge. LOL.

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers