Here is an update, we are now in our new home and still unpacking and trying to purge our stuff. It is amazing what you can accumulate. Tomorrow Paul will be painting and getting pictures up on the walls. It is SO nice to finally be all together as a family. Easter was a blast. Zoë is at such a fun age and LOVED looking for Easter eggs. We brought Hunter to the dog park today and Zoë enjoyed seeing all the dogs, BUT Hunter wanted to fight all the dogs so we had to leave, :-(. Oh well, maybe we will try again later. Today I did meet our neighbors when I locked myself out of the house and Zoë was locked in. It was scary and I am thankful that Zoë is a good listener and stayed where I told her to.
Some funny sayings that Zoë says are:
"Hold you, Mommy!" (she says this when she wants you to hold her.)
" I ate a WHOLE orange!" (She says this while lifting her head up and putting it down fast while saying the phrase.)
While staying at a hotel Zoë saw two women smoking she yelled, "WANT ONE!! SUCKER!!" We laughed so hard at this one.
She really enjoys cleaning. She wants to help all around the house with whatever it is I may be doing.
Hope you are all well! I will start writing more. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment