Thursday, March 18, 2010

We Need Some Big Prayer Warriors!! :-)

So, here is something cool that you can be praying about on behalf of our family. My sister in-law and brother in-law are starting the process of adopting a little girl from Rwanda. Here are some things that need prayer:
1) That God will open the doors wide and quickly for them to be approved in the process of adopting.
2) That the Rwandan government will allow them to adopt despite already having 3 kids. That they will take their case on personally and not inforce the "only two" kids rule.
3) Finances. They are giving up a LOT to begin this adoption process and it can be discouraging. Please pray that God will provide and that they can see God move in this area of the adoption process.
4)That God will prepare the family to open their arms and hearts for a new sister/daughter.
Paul and I are so excited for them, but know that this can be a draining process for them. So, I know I have some prayer warriors who read this and will be praying. So please pray. If you are interested in giving towards the adoption just let me know. :-) Thank you so much for your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really neat. I will be praying as I remember... I love stories of adoption and how God weaves families together!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers