Sunday, March 14, 2010
Update
Well, I guess we better update you on how Zoë is doing. The blisters are healing little by little. Poor little thing is scabbed over. I am praising the LORD though, because Zoë is not itching and scratching her face. I am hoping that it will be all cleared up by the end of the week. So far we think it was a reaction to a virus that she caught. She has had to take medicine all week. (Banana flavored). She did like it, that was another blessing because then we didn't have to fight her take it. I was stuck inside my house most of the week which was hard. Zoë just couldn't go out. So, all in all, it was a LONG week for me. I hope that your week went better! ;-)
Labels:
Zoë
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

2 comments:
I have been thinking and praying for Zoe. Look forward to having her in nursery again -- she makes me smile so much! =)
I am glad it is getting better. That is always so hard to not understand the why's of an infection or sickness.I can understand the trapped in your house feeling, I am so glad it won't be for long :) It's hard to stare at the same messes and to do lists all the time and still ignore them ;) Love you!!
Post a Comment