Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Sickies :-(


Yep...Zoë and I are sick. We have been batteling fevers and runny, stuffy noses. Not fun when you can't sleep at night because you are listenig to make sure your daughter is breathing. I feel bad for Zoë because she has not been this sick ever. I think it is a little scary for her when she coughs and can't breath as well (scary for her mommy too). Yuck...colds stink. Her blisters are no longer there but the bright redness is still there. I am hoping that it will heal up and go away. On the same note the culture came back and it was not any virus...SO.... we don't know what it is that made her blister so badly.

2 comments:

The Eberlys said...

Sorry to hear you both are sick. I'm sure the redness on Zoe's face will fade with a bit of time -- she sure is a cute thing. We miss seeing her in the nursery. Get to feeling better and I am thinking and praying for you both.

Anonymous said...

We missed seeing you today. Hope you both are feeling better soon!!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers