Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

So, I guess that there are always people who make resolutions every year and people who scoff at those who do because they do not want to. I am the latter usually but I am hoping that this year I am a bit different. Especially with food. I have always had a love hate relationship with food. One of the things that I would love to do is to learn how to make new dishes this year and eat healthier. I found a cool website that is pretty neat especially if you want to check your food intake. :-) Here you go: www.everydayhealth.com sign up fpr free and use the tools to track what you eat, your vitamin intake, water intake and weight watcher. I think it is pretty cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abbie, isn't it funny how you really start to care about this stuff when you have a child!!

Joy said...

you are so right Shannah!!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers