OK, well, I guess that I need to tell you that I am definitely not the best cook in the world and I am a HORRIBLE baker... I mean... horrible. There are a few things here and there that I can bake and I am a better cook than I am a baker. All that said, I can now tell you a quick and easy dinner that you may want to give a stab at. It is one of Paul's favorite dinners that I make. Here is the only problem, I really do not measure, so you will have to do it by your personal preference. So here is the recipe:
Meatball Madness
You will need: EVOO, large skillet, 20 precooked frozen meatballs, skim milk, noodles of your choice, cream of mushroom soup (I usually use a family size), 2Tbs of flour and two different soup pans, casserole dish
OK here is what you do:
heat the meatballs in the large skillet making sure to heat them all the way through, especially if they are frozen. I usually heat them with a little EVOO. When they are heated all the way through turn heat down to low. In one of the soup pans put the whole can of cream of mushroom soup. Add to the soup a half a can of skim milk. Be sure to stir this. You can add the flour here to help thicken the sauce. You may need to add more... it's your preference. In the second soup pan get the water going for your noodles. Paul's favorite is penne... you can use whatever you like. When the mushroom soup is ready you can pour it carefully over the meatballs in the large skillet and let them heat together. Be sure to do this carefully as the soup can spatter. The last thing is to have a casserole dish ready. Put the cooked noodles(that have of course been strained) in the bottom of the casserole dish and then place the meatball mixer over the noodles and mix with a spoon... enjoy!! YUM!!
p.s. you can add veggies if you would like to this.... like.... cooked broccoli or something else that you like. :-)

1 comment:
I was stuck on what to make tonight for dinner. I might have to try this- I think I have all the ingredients. Thanks!
Post a Comment