Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fun Facts and Things to Try!

I decided that one of the things that I am going to try to do is write more about fun things to try...and....well.... try them!! :-) For example, if you read this you may get quite a few posts about cooking and baking this year because that is one thing that I want to do more of this year= HOME COOKING!!! :-)

I found some things that I tink may be worth trying this year. These are from the Real Simple magazine:

*January 9th is Winter Trails Day!! Go out and try a new winter sport!! pg.10


* Did you kow that on your daily to-do list you should only have 7 or less things? I guess that this number helps us manage our daily tasks and actually accomplish them. I thought that was cool and I want to give it a try. pg. 10

*I thought these were really cute accessories and fun to wear! pg.38

*If you are a baker and need a cool rolling pin check this one out!! It measures the thickness for you!! pg.44

*OK, this I thought was so cool!! If you don't want to give out your number on craigs list or another site use inumbr!! Wow! :-) It hides your number and forwards calls to you. pg.44

*If you are vacationing and want to know what you can do in the area use this site. pg.44


So, try some of these out and let me know what you think. :-)

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers