Monday, October 26, 2009

ZOMBIE ON THE LOOSE!

I am serious... Paul and I both slept horribly last night. We had to sleep on a full size bed which we do not fit on and it was super bouncy...so we kept rolling off, hahahahahaha!! I just think that is funny! :-) I am also laughing because we are both sooooo tired today. Zoë slept great. Paul woke up with red eyes and sneezes (the house is kinda musty). Don't get me wrong, I am soooo thankful for the place we are staying so that Paul can go to school and we can be here with him. But, it really was a hilarious night last night. I feel bad for Paul because now he is in his intensives and they are not easy. I am hanging out at the school today, wandering around because I really have no clue where anything is. I am hoping to see Zach and Lauren ...that would be soooo cool! I guess Carolyn and Rob will be coming too and it would be so neat to see them and maybe spend Halloween with them. So, back to the school. Everyone has been really nice and the campus is beautiful! I am getting my fill of fall here as the leaves are changing and falling from the trees...gorgeous! I have been walking around on the paths and I have gotten myself into some hilarious situations. There are lots of hills here and so it is difficult to manuver a stroller around the campus. Let's see...what else? We may go see a Timberwolves game next week... that would be fun. I have never been to a professional basketball game before. I will check out for now but I will try to write more later. :-) ~
Abbie

1 comment:

bstrutz said...

hahahahaha....I can just imagine you trying to maneuver up hills with the stroller. Oh abbie you are funny. That stinks about the small bed, but at least zoë slept great! :) Have fun and if you see the HUnters tell them hi and give them a big hug for me!! That would be crazy if you got to spend halloween with them...maybe you could do our traditions only out there. :) love you.
B

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers