Here are things Zoë can do:
1. scream bloody murder at the top of her lungs...except she is really insanely happy!
2. giggle and giggle when you fake cough at her.
3.touch your face non stop.
4.charm any stranger with smiles and giggles and then when they leave she will turn on the water works.
5. will balance and stand at a table and play with some toys.
6. can almost sit byherself.
7. blows bubbles non-stop :) quite funny
8. babble and babble and babble... :)
She is a blast and I am thankful that the Lord entrusted us with her. :-)
Yesterday we had a chance to catch up with some freinds. I was able to spend some time with Jessica Melling. She was so gracious to come and visit with me at Bethel.
Paul, Zoë and I went to Mitch and Sara Garrison's house. They made a DELICIOUS meal. They are very hospitable and we had a wonderful time with them and their two girls Anika and Faith. :-) I am typing away and listening to Zoë trying to go to sleep. Paul is offsite today so I think I will take Zoë to R.E.I. and then to a noodle place for lunch. The weather is crumby today so Zoë and I can't go for our normal walks around the campus. Tonight Paul has class into the evening so Zoë and I will explore some more. :-) See you later!

2 comments:
That sounds like fun abbie!!!! I wish I was there to hang out with you and do some exploring! I think we could find some crazy little places! Thanks for putting up all the things zoë can do. It makes me feel like I am right there. Oh my oh my. I finished that presentation and now have to turn in that paper! yay two big things done. But I think the present. went great. At least I hope so!!!! Love you and I will call you tonight and am looking forward to knowing how the exploring goes! :)
One place you could go to beat the weater and get your walk in is Como Conservatory. It's pretty, free and the weather is alwasy nice inside!
http://www.comozooconservatory.org/cons/index.shtml
Post a Comment