Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lesson Learned...

Okay, so sometimes I am such and idiot and forget the very basic of things; like praying about things instead of just trying to do them myself. Not that we should pray and do nothing, but doing something without praying is often fruitless. So i've been doing "all I can" for two weeks to figure out transportation while we are in MN for school. The easy thing would be to rent a car, but we don't have an extra $600 laying around, which it what the lowest rate was for renting a car. It seemed like every idea I looked into came up empty. Then on Wednesday Abbie asked a few other ladies in her Bible study to pray that we could find something that we could afford. A few hours later 2 friends who now live in the Minneapolis area contact Abbie on facebook saying they have a car we can borrow. Unbelievable... or maybe it should be believable, if I would just learn to pray about things a little more than just doing things on my own! Lesson Learned! Thank You Lord! And Thank You Doug & Brita for the use of your car.

BTW... i know I haven't posted anything about my time in Africa. I promise I will one of these days! There are so many great stories to tell of God's great deeds!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers