Well, it's official... a little baby boy or girl is growing inside Abbie... and we didn't have to take the doctor's word for it, the little heart beat was loud and clear!!! Pretty amazing.
We knew she was pregnant going in today, but i guess this just makes it sink in and be all so much more real... and ALIVE!
I'm pretty sure its a boy, although I would love a little girl too! Which may be the case as well... Abbie thinks there are two of them hanging out in there... which runs in the family... thanks Gloria ;-) I guess that is all part of the journey and adventure.

4 comments:
Abbie -
Congratulations! I knew something was up with how tired you've been at work. I know you and Paul will make great parents. You are always in my prayers!
Congratulations Paul and Abbie! I am so excited for both of you!!! You will be amazing parents! Both of you (especially you, Abbie) will continue to be in my prayers!
Love you! Sarah Lyn
Official congratulations to both of you! Now I can send Tony & Amy over to your blog! lol
Abbie, I hope you are over the sickness and exhaustion very soon, and get your appetite back.
The adventure begins!
hugs & prayers
Thanks Abbie for letting me leave a message!! I hardly ever see you!!! Ha! I now am your anonymous mom!! I am sure praying for you and felt very privileged to hear my grandchild's heartbeat!! Awesome!!I am going to love being a grandma!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment