Monday, October 20, 2008

Fighting the Crud

So today was odd... I couldn't tell how I was really feeling. Sometimes I was OK and then sometimes not. I really hate gagging... let me tell you. I would rather throw up than gag!! I feel like I have been fighting something other than nausea the last two days. I almost called in for a sub today... I am glad that I didn't because there were none to be had. It is weird without Paul here. The house is so very quiet!! This also means that my adult interactions during the day have fallen greatly. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abbie!
I figured out how to get to your blog and I'm so proud of myself. I'm sorry you were feeling icky today. Thank you so very much for the sweet comments you leave on my blog. And I want you to know that I'm using all the wonderful Burt's Bees products you gave me because my skin is so dry and the Burt's Bees lotions work very well! Hope you are feeling better.
Love and prayers, Julie

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers