Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What She Says

Here are a few things Zoë has said lately:

~While catching a glimpse of Wipeout she over heard something and then said it over and over again, "Shake it, don't break it! Shake it don't break it! Shake it don't break it!" Paul and I couldn't stop laughing.

~While playing Candyland Zoë and I review her colors all the time. Sometimes I add to it what a color is of in the real world so when Zoë chose green I said, "Oh, yes! That is green like the grass is green." On the following plays Zoë would choose a card and then say, "Oh, mommy, it is purple like the grass!" On the next draw, "Oh, mommy! It is orange like the grass!" I think I am going to have to keep reviewing what color the grass really is, LOL.

~Paul was putting together a chair and Zoë was playing with some cardboard pieces and I asked her what she was playing and she said, "Build a word!! Let's build a word!" She started dancing around like it was going to form something. If you watch Word World you will know what she was talking about! LOL

~When asked about her hurt lip Zoë will say, "I got 'itches'!" (she means stitches)LOL



No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers