~"Mommy, you have your ear carrots in?" (I had my ear plugs in,LOL)
~ When something is really good Zoë will say, "Delicious!" or "Tasty!"
~"Guess what??? ..... I LOVE YOU!!!" (She says this all the time, in a whisper at first and then loudly)
~"See you later, I will miss you!" (Says this whenever she is leaving the room, or leaving the
house.)
~She will say, "Just a minute!" or "Wait a second!" She says this with the hand gestures to wait. :-)
*We are working on, "May I have....please?" she does VERY well with this and uses it to ask for things, she often gets confused though when she wants you to do something for her. Instead of saying, "Will you" she says, "may I" it makes for some funny sentences when she is trying to ask you for something.
*She is memorizing Ephesians 4:32 a little at a time. I say the reference and Zoë says, "Be kind..." we will add a little more each week. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment