Zoë has rolled over today! Yeah! She finally made it over the hump! Grandma Janice was the first to see two rolls. Then she did two more for me and Nonna!! ;) So fun!! I will post some pictures soon!
:) Rolling over the hump: AKA finally not being afraid of rolling over! It seemed to be a major obstacle to her... but she finally "made it over the hump" (over the hard part) and is rolling over! :)
Could you send me some of these? i love the one where she is just laying there with her little wormy! :) I want to put some up on my wall! I have no pictures of you all in my room yet! That is too sad! :( But soon to change! :)
5 comments:
She rolled over the hump?!?!
Yay Zoe! Harper will be so proud of you:)
:) Rolling over the hump: AKA finally not being afraid of rolling over! It seemed to be a major obstacle to her... but she finally "made it over the hump" (over the hard part) and is rolling over! :)
Could you send me some of these? i love the one where she is just laying there with her little wormy! :) I want to put some up on my wall! I have no pictures of you all in my room yet! That is too sad! :( But soon to change! :)
Just drag the picture to your laptop and you will have it Bee! :-) Love you!!
Post a Comment