Sunday, September 27, 2009
So Great
So, it is so great to have Paul back at home. Zoë recognized him right away and is having a hard time not being with him at all times. She is definitely daddy's little girl. Paul is napping a little right now. He is struggling with a little jet-lag. He has some wonderful stories of the medical team he was a part of in Africa. I will have to have him post some pictures of all that they did there. I always get tears in my eyes because I love Africa so much. It has been hard for me that I was not able to go along on the trip. I missed the people so much. I am hoping that we will be able to go again someday soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

No comments:
Post a Comment