well.... I don't want to gross you out...so if you have a weak stomach don't read on. :)
I was getting Zoë ready for bed tonight. You know, the usual feed, burp, change etc. I called down to Paul to see if he would like to do the duty of putting our little girl to bed for the last time because I was leaving the next morning. So Paul came and took the baby and went to change her clothes for bed and check the diaper. Well, I was in the other room and I heard..."ahhh...ahhhhh....AHHHHH!!!" I was like? what in the world is going on? Poor Paul had taken his finger and checked Zoë's diaper and low and behold... she was poopy!! He had poop all over his fingers. So I came up laughing trying to help him. :-) He said that he learned his lesson and will never check a diaper that way again.

1 comment:
Hahahahahaha! Thats a great story
Post a Comment