Sunday, August 16, 2009
A lot going on
I don't really know what this post is supposed to be about except to say that there is a lot of spiritual warfare going on right now. I never feel quite adequate to deal with things and that is a lie. I may not be able but Christ through me is ALWAYS able. I was thinking tonight how quickly we can become stagnate in our daily walk with Christ if we are not putting on the armor of Christ. It is a conscience, daily habit that you must get into. I want to be a good example of what it is to be a follower of Christ to my daughter Zoë and to people around me. That means that I should not "fake" a walk with Christ... I mean, I know that I am saved, but how is Christ rising from the dead changing the way I live daily? How I treat people? How I serve? etc. etc. Just my thoughts tonight.
Labels:
faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the World
<

No comments:
Post a Comment