Saturday, June 6, 2009

What a Night!

Well, I am feeling so good this week. Yesterday I drove for the first time. It was nice to feel mobile... but the happiness was short lived when I picked up the car seat and pulled my back. I guess I didn't realize how out of shape I was. Then, last night Zoë literally vomited ALL over our bed. We had to change everything!! She had it all over her face... we should have taken a picture... it was cRaZy! She didn't sleep too well last night either... hopefully tonight will be different! I have to lay low a bit and rest my back... I still can't believe that I was so hasty to do things that I pulled my back... bummer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol - the first time I encountered the power of baby puke was when I worked in a daycare... i had to go home in clothes borrowed from the owner's husband because she was so tiny and I was covered head to toe... at least it was the bedding and not you!

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers