Thursday, June 4, 2009

Four Weeks Already

Well Zoë has been with Paul and I for 4 weeks already. Amazing! I can't believe that we have a daughter. Paul and I have been learning a lot. Here are a few things that I have learned...

~I can't believe how much I can LOVE Zoë!!
~being a parent of one child is exhausting. (I can't even imagine more than one!!)
~diapers are not too bad... but once I change one... she dirties another one in a few seconds. :-)
~Paul is an amazing parent! He is not afraid of trying anything... Thank you Paul!
~Dogs really don't understand what a baby is.
~The house comes second when a baby is in the house.
~Babies grow super fast... you really don't need a ton of newborn clothes.
~Once Zoë has had her bath... she will inevitably puke.
~Zoë learns something new everyday... she is already holding her head very well.

There are so many other things that I have learned and I know that there will be more things I learn as time goes by. Over all I am so thankful for a healthy little baby girl and a wonderful husband. :-)

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers