Friday, March 20, 2009

Graffiti

Alright, so I pulled into my driveway yesterday and was shocked to find bright blue graffiti all over. I was a little unnerved about it. So, I left the car running and stepped out to see what it said. Well, low and behold the graffiti must have been done by a kindergarten student in bright blue chalk. Here is what it said, "HI MOM" and "BUTT". I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. I thought to myself... this little person must have thought he/she was pretty bad to write the word, "BUTT" on someone's driveway. I am glad that is the only bad word they knew!! :-)
I can just picture them walking to school and telling a friend... "LOOK! I WROTE THE WORD BUTT!!"

Too funny!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if only they stayed that innocent, right?

Dawson and Alicia Olfert said...

that is cute - you better keep an eye out for those neighbors of yours. Sounds like a sketchy neighborhood you live in =)

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers