I went in for my checkup today and everything is looking fine. :)
Now I have to go in every two weeks to get checked. I can't believe that I am in the 3rd trimester already. May 19th is sneaking up fast. Baby has been kicking a lot and that is good. This break has been just what I needed. I am catching up on some much needed sleep and Paul and I are planning on going to Bozeman this weekend to work on breathing techniques with my Aunt Becky (the doula). I am hoping that the roads stay OK for our trip up there and back. It will be nice to get out of town for a bit. I am hoping that your week is just as restful as mine. :)

3 comments:
Wow every two weeks? Time has flown! Have a safe trip to Bozo and back... be VERY careful as I hear there might be the s word in the forecast this weekend. Hope your break continues to be restful, you need it!
Wow your pregnancy is going so fast. You should come over and see us this week. I would love to see you.
ABBIE!!! I cannot believe it is every two weeks now! WOW! How exciting......I have started on your next gift! Anyways since there is no facebook I have to communicate somehow! Love you sister! :)
-Bethany
Post a Comment