Saturday, February 21, 2009

OOOPS!


So, I thought I would be nice to Abbie this morning and cut my own hair... yep, you know where this is going.

I did a fine job if I do say so myself, until this afternoon when she mentioned I missed a small patch on the back of my head. So I went up stairs, grabbed the clippers, and took it off... just one problem... I forgot to put the guard on! So I now have as short of a haircut as possible, beyond shaving it like my face!

Enjoy getting a good laugh... we sure did! Good thing hair grows back (it was already short to begin with!)

Anyone need a cut? Give me a call!

1 comment:

Dawson and Alicia Olfert said...

Looks great Paul! We should have brought Diek over to your house this morning - Dawson gave him his first haircut with a razor. His is a little longer than yours, I don't think we can see our reflections and it looks like you might be able to do that with yours =) (Abbie, I would probably not let Paul cut your hair if he asks - I think you are most beautiful with hair!)

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers