Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


I have a wonderful husband who bought me some beautiful flowers this year for Valentines Day. He also cleaned up the house for me. (I am having a terrible time having the energy to get to it.) I love Paul so much!! I also want to tell you how much it means to me that my daddy buys me roses and sends me a card. It brings tears to my eyes. I don't care how old you are... it is so special to be reminded that your dad loves you and is proud of you. :) He gave me two roses this year one for me... and get this... to his little unborn granddaughter on the way. How precious!! I am truly grateful for the men God has placed in my life!!

No comments:

Where in the World

<

Our Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers