Yep, I know... I have already put up Christmas music. I had to. I really love this time of year and I really do enjoy Christmas music. I hope that you can appreciate it too! :) I hope that this helps lift your spirit today!! Have a good one!!
You put such good songs on there! Good work! As of last week I was unsure when it was appropriate to start listening to Christmas music....but I am too excited so i am going to start now!!!!! :) Seriously though...knitting, cocoa and Christmas music. what can be better than that? not much. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! But not as much as I love you... B p.s. I am going to teach mary how to knit soon so then we can have sister knitting parties when we get home!!!! I am not excited or anything.... :)
Love the Christmas Music!! Hannah has started playing it here at home when she is doing her homework! I think I may start some of my baking to put in the freezer. I Love Christmas too!
3 comments:
You put such good songs on there! Good work! As of last week I was unsure when it was appropriate to start listening to Christmas music....but I am too excited so i am going to start now!!!!! :) Seriously though...knitting, cocoa and Christmas music. what can be better than that? not much. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! But not as much as I love you...
B
p.s. I am going to teach mary how to knit soon so then we can have sister knitting parties when we get home!!!! I am not excited or anything.... :)
Yeah Christmas music
Love the Christmas Music!! Hannah has started playing it here at home when she is doing her homework! I think I may start some of my baking to put in the freezer. I Love Christmas too!
Post a Comment